Join our team
Links Nurseries currently employs 105 members of staff across its four nurseries in Musselburgh, Balmedie, Duns and Edinburgh. We are very proud of our teams, who are enthusiastic, committed professionals striving to deliver the highest quality early years care and education to our children. We are always keen to hear from those who think they have what it takes to pursue a career with us, especially if you are:
- a qualified childcare professional or are willing to undertake training;
- friendly, welcoming and able to relate to young children and their families;
- someone who works well in a team and understands the importance of supporting colleagues;
- flexible and open to new developments;
- above all, committed, enthusiastic, conscientious and hard working with a passion for childcare.
You can download our application form here. Please complete it and email it to the manager of the nursery you are interested in working for using the contact details below, with a brief covering email. Alternatively, send us your CV, or if you would like more information, please call one of our managers for an informal chat about employment opportunities.
- Links Nursery Musselburgh – Carol Smith on 0131 665 0008, email email@example.com
- Links Nursery Balmedie – 01358 743094, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Links Nursery Duns – Debbie Rendall / Kirsty Guthrie on 01361 882377, email email@example.com
- City and Little City Nursery Edinburgh – Cara Ross on 0131 446 0088, email firstname.lastname@example.org
What you can expect
Working for Links Nurseries has many benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- access to an employee pension scheme which we contribute funds to on your behalf as employer;
- contracts which are flexible. As well as full time 40 hour positions we have many part time positions which are built around employee family circumstances, as well as bank staff/supply roles;
- a comprehensive induction programme over the first few weeks and months of your employment supported by your line manager, as well as ongoing training and development opportunities;
- promotion opportunities. We aim to recruit internally for senior positions where possible. Our teams include positions such as Care Manager, Third-in Charge, Assistant or Trainee Deputy Manager, and Assistant or Trainee Room Supervisor, as well as the more traditional roles of Manager, Deputy Manager and Room Supervisor. We will also support you to gain additional qualifications where necessary to further your career.
- a very generous childcare package, should you have children of nursery age and wish them to attend one of our nurseries.
Links Nursery Musselburgh are currently recruiting for nursery practitioners/assistants. For more information about the vacancies please telephone manager Carol on 0131 665 0008 or email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Links Nursery Duns are currently recruiting for a Room Senior/Room Supervisor. For more information please call Acting Manager Kirsty Guthrie on 01361 882 377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org